Keith BarfieldCPA, CITP
- Riverchase Birmingham
Keith is one of the firm founding fathers who enjoys business development and leads the firm’s information systems efforts. His responsibilities are vast, ranging from accounting issues including restructuring company debt, bank and bonding relationships and negotiations, operational and organizational restructuring, strategic planning, acquisitions, dispositions, family transitions, business value enhancement, technology utilization and startup mentoring. Keith’s clients range from architects, construction companies, franchises, manufacturing and distribution businesses, to those in the technology and service industries.
Keith attributes his success to pure enjoyment of working with clients to solve problems, using innovation and out-of-the-box thinking. His father’s guidance also swayed him into the accounting profession. Keith is described as approachable and passionate about his clients.
Born in LaGrange, Georgia, Keith currently resides in Birmingham, Alabama and enjoys spending time with his five children and two grandchildren. He is an avid consumer of technology and motorcycle enthusiast.
- Auburn University – Bachelor of Science, Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- BDO Alliance USA
- Firm Liaison
- Innovation Depot
- Board Member
- REV Birmingham
- Board Member
- Alabama Economics Club
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc.
- Birmingham Venture Club
- Greater Shelby Chamber of Commerce
- Past Vice Chair of Finance and Administration Committee
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)