Government contractors have unique accounting and contract administration needs to make sure they stay compliant with FAR/DFAR regulations. Our team members have worked in the government contracting arena as leaders both of local businesses and in public accounting. We have a group that not only solves the accounting aspects of the business but also understands the entire business operations function and helps our contractors succeed in their market.Download Brochure
Mar 18, 2019 Small Business Runway Extension Act of 2018
Feb 26, 2019 Improper Labor Category Classification is Dangerous
Feb 22, 2019 What You Need to Know About Topic 606: Revenue From Contracts With Customers
How Do We Serve This Industry?
- FAR/DFAR interpretation and compliance
- Assist with Government Contract accounting systems
- Prepare Government Contracts policies and procedures
- Assist in DCAA/DCMA audits
- Cost Proposal support and development
Services We Provide
- General Accounting & Contract Compliance
- Cost Proposal Support
- Annual Incurred Cost Submissions
- FAR/DFAR Compliance
- Accounting System Setup & Maintenance
- JAMIS Implementation & Consulting
- Day-To-Day Contract Administration
- Managed Accounting/Contract Services with JAMIS
- Full Outsource Accounting with QuickBooks
- Assistance with DCAA/DCMA audits
- Development of Accounting Policies & Procedures
- Deltek Costpoint Consulting
Our government contract consultants have combined experience of more than 100 years in Government Contract accounting and contract administration roles. We have CFOs, contract managers and accountants who have real-world government contracting experience.
We provide full accounting services to over 25 clients.
We’ve performed full accounting and contract administration services for the same government contractor for over 15 years, moving with them from QuickBooks to GCS to JAMIS.
- Defense Contract Audit Agency
- Defense Contract Management Agency
- National Contract Management Agency
- Partnership with JAMIS
- Partnership with Deltek
- Partnership with Unanet