HR Advisory Services
Having an advisor who can provide sound judgment and experienced advice can make all the difference in the world.
Who do you turn to when you need assistance with your personnel processes, large-scale HR projects, and compliance support? Having a trusted advisor who can advise through each phase of the employee life cycle from recruiting processes, onboarding and orientation programs, training design and delivery, performance management, employee recognition and support, compensation and benefit strategy, employee retention strategy, to offboarding transitions can support your organization by giving you peace of mind and ensuring you have the right processes and systems in place to foster a positive employer-employee relationship. Whether you need someone to guide you through every step of the employee life cycle or just need support in tackling a needed project so that you can keep your focus on your day-to-day operations, BMSS HR Advisory Services can provide solutions custom-tailored to your specific needs and goals.
Our HR Advisory Services team is well-versed in both compliance and people strategy and has experience supporting clients across a variety of industries, including government contracting, nonprofit services, professional services, retail, healthcare, manufacturing, and more. With Employment Laws continuously evolving in both federal and state regulations, it is more important than ever to ensure that you have the right team on your side.
Feb 08, 2023 OFCCP Compliance Reviews for Government Contractors: Do You Know What to Expect?
Nov 29, 2022 How Does Your Compensation Look Under the Microscope and Why Should You Care?
How We Serve
- Providing consultation and support on all stages of the employee life cycle
- Assessing the current state of personnel files, posters/notices, policies, and processes and providing recommendations for improvement
- Conducting analyses on personnel components, such as compensation, benefits, or employee satisfaction; to ensure your people strategy is designed for success
- Creating needed handbooks, policies, and procedures to help create the framework of success that meets all your compliance needs
- Developing training based on your company’s needs, whether it is for employees, new supervisors, or even new HR staff
Services We Provide
- Compliance Audits
- Compensation Analysis
- Benefit Analysis
- Employee Handbook
- AAP Support
- Wage Determination Support
- H&W/Fringe Benefit Support
- HR Reporting
- Training Development/Delivery
- OFCCP Audit-Ready Process & Procedure Support
- HR Audits
- Policy Design & Implementation
- Workplace Investigations
- Ad Hoc Consultation
- People Strategy-Focused Survey & Analysis
- Strategy Development
- Orientation Development/Delivery
- Compensation Market Analysis/Benchmarking
- Benefit Market Analysis/Benchmarking
Our HR Advisory team is SHRM-SCP certified through the Society of Human Resource Management; experienced at all stages of the employee life cycle in a variety of different industries, including government contracting, nonprofit organizations, professional services, retail, and manufacturing; and dedicated to continued education and staying on top of the latest HR trends. Whether you need help ensuring you have the right processes in place to be OFCCP audit-ready or need assistance in developing winning strategies to support, develop, and retain your people; our HR Advisory team is here to provide you with the right solution tailored to your specific needs.
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- North Alabama Society of Human Resource Management (NASHRM)