The most important goal for any nonprofit organization is to maintain the ability to carry out its mission. To do that, financial stability is a must. At BMSS, we are well-versed in the challenges facing nonprofit organizations. Our engagement team will work closely with your directors and key staff members to focus on areas that are crucial to nonprofit entities: donor scrutiny, regulatory compliance, funding and investment challenges and strategic planning. An investment in our experience and expertise is a step toward a brighter and more secure future for your organization. Whether you are an advocacy group, professional membership association, private foundation, social service organization or a faith-based group, we will formulate a plan to keep your mission moving forward.Download Brochure
Industry NewsNonprofit News
How Do We Serve This Industry?
- Educate Board Members of their fiduciary responsibilities
- Consult on executive compensation planning
- Assist with internal controls and system evaluations
- Provide extensive knowledge of Unrelated Business Income Tax and Form 990
- Conduct cost effective audits, reviews and compilations
Services We Provide
We serve more than 200 clients in the nonprofit industry.
BMSS has been working with nonprofit clients since the formation of the firm in 1991.
We firmly believe in giving back to our community through the support of nonprofit organizations. Each year, our employees receive three paid days to use for their own personal volunteer efforts so that we can continue to foster a culture of giving back within our firm.
- Alabama Association of Nonprofits
- Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability