The most important goal for any nonprofit organization is to maintain the ability to carry out its mission. To do that, financial stability is a must. At BMSS, we are well-versed in the challenges facing nonprofit organizations. Our engagement team will work closely with your directors and key staff members to focus on areas that are crucial to nonprofit entities; donor scrutiny, regulatory compliance, funding and investment challenges and strategic planning. An investment in our experience and expertise is a step toward a brighter and more secure future for your organization. Whether you are an advocacy group, professional membership association, private foundation, social service organization or a faith-based group, we will formulate a plan to keep your mission moving forward.Download Brochure
Nov 26, 2018 BMSS Joins Forces with Hall Albright Garrison & Barnes
Oct 23, 2018 Update - Opportunity Zones
Oct 16, 2018 BMSS Employees Serve Local Community in Annual Initiative
How Do We Serve This Industry?
- Educate Board Members of their fiduciary responsibilities
- Consult on executive compensation planning
- Assist with internal controls and system evaluations
- Provide extensive knowledge of Unrelated Business Income Tax and Form 990
- Conduct cost effective audits, reviews and compilations
Services We Provide
We serve more than 200 clients in the nonprofit industry. BMSS has been working with nonprofit clients since the formation of the firm in 1991.
- Alabama Association of Nonprofits
- Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability