- Senior Manager
Luke joined the BMSS team in 2013 and currently serves as a senior manager with the firm. He specializes in audit and assurance services, including annual financial statement audits, general and merger consulting, supervisory committee agreed upon procedures and BSA and ACH agreed upon procedures. As one of the firm’s accountability leaders, Luke works primarily with financial institution clients. Oftentimes, you will find Luke at chapter meetings for local credit unions, as well as at the annual League of Southeastern Credit Union events.
Luke credits his success to his faith in God as well as his positive attitude and conscientiousness. He finds great reward in creating lifelong relationships with his clients, celebrating with them in their successes, and being there to provide peace of mind during their most challenging times.
Luke grew up in Gadsden, Alabama, and graduated from the University of Alabama. He and his wife, Stephanie, and their three sons currently reside in Southside. They attend First Baptist Church Gadsden and enjoy spending time together as a family whether they are cooking in the kitchen or playing sports outdoors.
- University of Alabama
- Bachelor of Science, Commerce and Business Administration, 2012
- Master of Accountancy, 2013
- American Institute of Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- League of Southeastern Credit Unions
- Cheaha Chapter of Credit Unions
- Northeast Alabama Chapter of Credit Unions
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Leadership Etowah, Class of 2019
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)