Luke joined the BMSS team in 2013 and currently serves as a manager with the firm. He specializes in audit and assurance services, including financial statement audits, consulting, supervisory committee agreed upon procedures and BSA and ACH agreed upon procedures. As one of the firm’s accountability leaders, Luke works primarily with credit union clients. Oftentimes, you will find Luke at chapter meetings for local credit unions, as well as at the annual League of Southeastern Credit Union events. Luke credits his success to his faith in God as well as his positive attitude and conscientiousness.
He was inspired to go into the accounting profession after a college professor encouraged him to pursue a career in public accounting. He found that he really enjoyed the classes and saw the need for accountants in the workforce.
Luke grew up in Gadsden, Alabama, and graduated from Southside High School before attending the University of Alabama. He and his wife, Stephanie, and their two sons currently reside in Southside. They attend 12th Street Baptist Church and enjoy spending time together as a family whether they are cooking in the kitchen or playing sports outdoors.
- University of Alabama
- Bachelor of Science, Commerce and Business Administration, 2012
- Master of Accountancy, 2013
- American Institute of Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Southside Athletics Foundation
- Executive Director
- League of Southeastern Credit Unions
- Cheaha Chapter of Credit Unions Young Professionals Group
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)