- Senior Manager
- Riverchase Birmingham
Ashley joined the firm in 2008. She is a senior manager in the audit department specializing in employee benefit plan audits. Ashley also works with other industries such as retail, churches, nonprofits, lumber commodities and manufacturing. Ashley attributes her success to her dependability, energy and the support of her parents. Having always had a love of numbers, Ashley was naturally drawn to the accounting industry.
After growing up in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, Ashley now resides in Birmingham with her husband, Trey. They have two sons. Ashley enjoys traveling, cooking, and spending time with friends and family.
- University of Alabama
- Masters of Accountancy, 2008
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce & Business, 2007
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Alabama Plan Sponsor Council (APSC)
- The National Association of Church Business Administration
- The Church at Ross Bridge, Administrative Council
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)