Tom joined the Huntsville office in 2008 as a member. He has over 30 years of experience working with small businesses and specializes in assisting small businesses with their tax and accounting needs. Tom has had the opportunity to help clients in a variety of ways, including representing numerous clients before the IRS, assisting companies with sales or purchases of businesses and assisting numerous companies in tax-saving strategies.
Tom’s father was in the military, so Tom spent most of his childhood bouncing around military bases. When Tom was in the fourth grade, his father retired, and his family moved to Huntsville, where Tom still resides today. He is married to his wife, Crissy, and they have two children, Jake and Carly. When Tom is not working, he enjoys traveling, exercising, college sports and spending time with family.
- Auburn University
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA)
- Auburn Alumni Association
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)