You make critical decisions every day in managing your projects and your people, but do you have the time to control the bigger financial management issues facing your business? Our goal is to provide sound advice to the general contractors, subcontractors and home builders we serve by developing solutions for the more complex business management needs of the construction industry. Our professionals have been serving clients in the construction and contracting business since the establishment of our firm. We provide decades of experience with a vast array of knowledge relating to the issues you face every day, such as bidding, estimating, project financing, bonding, cash flow and cost recovery. We can help you minimize tax liability, maximize banking and bonding capacity and plan for future growth. Our engagement team will quickly become your go-to resource for financial guidance and planning.Download Brochure
Sep 05, 2019 TARIFFS SPARK FEARS OF RISING CONSTRUCTION COSTS: COULD INVESTMENT IN TECHNOLOGY BE THE ANSWER?
How Do We Serve This Industry?
- Assist with communication with bonding companies
- Perform audits and provide reports, increasing your credibility with bonding agents, surety writers and bankers
- Consult on your license capacity with proper financial reporting
- Provide year-end reporting requirements and calculations
Services We Provide
We work with more than 100 contractors and subcontractors that build locally, nationally and internationally.
By proactively monitoring tax planning opportunities, we maximize tax savings. By electing “S-Corp” status at the appropriate time, we saved one client over $100,000 in taxes.
We have helped clients defer income in excess of $1 million over time due to the many unique opportunities for clients in this industry to defer taxable income.
- Alabama Surety Association
- Subcontractors Association of Alabama
- Alabama Utility Contractors Association
- Association of General Contractors
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- National Association of Women in Construction