You make critical decisions every day in managing your projects and your people, but do you have the time to control the bigger financial management issues facing your business? Our goal is to provide sound advice to the general contractors, subcontractors and home builders we serve by developing solutions for the more complex business management needs of the construction industry. Our professionals have been serving clients in the construction and contracting business since the establishment of our firm. We provide decades of experience with a vast array of knowledge relating to the issues you face every day such as bidding, estimating, project financing, bonding, cash flow and cost recovery. We can assist you to minimize tax liability, maximize banking and bonding capacity, and help you plan for future growth. Our engagement team will quickly become your go-to resource for financial guidance and planning.Download Brochure
Nov 26, 2018 BMSS Joins Forces with Hall Albright Garrison & Barnes
Oct 23, 2018 Update - Opportunity Zones
Oct 16, 2018 BMSS Employees Serve Local Community in Annual Initiative
How Do We Serve This Industry?
- Assist with communication with bonding companies.
- Perform audits and provide reports increasing your credibility with bonding agents, surety writers and bankers.
- Consult on your license capacity with proper financial reporting.
- Provide year-end reporting requirements and calculations.
Services We Provide
We work with more than 100 contractors and subcontractors that build locally, nationally and internationally.
By proactively monitoring tax planning opportunities, we maximized tax savings for a client by electing “S-Corp” status at the appropriate time, saving over $100,000 in taxes.
- Alabama Surety Association
- Subcontractors Association of Alabama
- Alabama Utility Contractors Association
- Association of General Contractors
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- National Association of Women in Construction