CFO/Controller Advisory Services
Minimizing Costs While Maximizing Potential
As a company grows, its financial situation becomes more complex. While it may not be feasible to hire a full-time CFO or controller, having someone with financial experience who can offer advice and guidance on strategic, long-term and day-to-day decisions is invaluable. A growing trend across the country, known as CFO & Controller Advisory Services, is available to business owners through BMSS. Through our CFO & Controller Advisory Services, BMSS can help a company’s financial activities and operations remain on solid footing with an eye on future success. We will work with business owners and management to offer suggestions for strengthening organizations, increasing revenue and maximizing cash flow.Download Brochure
Oct 21, 2021 BMSS Member Mark Underhill Named BBJ 2021 Top 40 Under 40
Oct 20, 2021 Infrastructure Bill Update
Oct 20, 2021 Alabama Qualified Dispositions in Trust (QDIT) Act
How We Serve You
- We can help you reduce costs and manage your financials efficiently. Our staff of experienced CPAs and client accounting and advisory services specialists can help manage your accounts payable, accounts receivable, electronic document management systems, inventory management systems, recording and reconciling payroll process, and revenue reconciliation.
- Our years of experience and training have equipped us to help you grow your business. We can assist you in developing a vision and mission for your business and a strategy for reaching your goals. We can work with your company to increase the effectiveness of each business practice.
- We can help you plan and monitor your company’s well-being through growth development strategies and capital planning. Our experienced professionals will work closely with you to help you gain an understanding of your corporate, strategic and financial goals and help identify both issues and opportunities that may be critical to the future success of your business.
- BMSS has years of experience assisting clients in buying, selling, merging and transitioning businesses to the next generation. We can help guide you through this important and complicated transition.
Services We Provide
- Business Planning
- Corporate Finance
- Client Accounting & Advisory Services
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Our professionals in this area have a wide array of expertise and hold the following designations: CGMA®, CPA and QuickBooks® ProAdvisor.