- Senior Manager
Brad joined BMSS in 2014. He currently serves as a senior manger in the tax department, working primarily in tax and consulting work for closely-held businesses. Being a diligent and detail-oriented person, he loves the work he does and credits this for his growing success. Brad enjoys working with closely-held businesses and consulting with clients on entity structure and proactive tax planning.
Brad grew up in Anniston, Alabama, and currently resides in Hoover with his wife, Cara and son, William. When he isn’t in the office, Brad loves being outdoors, golfing and playing other sports.
- University of Alabama
- Masters of Tax Accounting, 2010
- Bachelor of Science, Commerce and Business Administration, Accounting, 2009
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)