- Senior Manager
Rachel joined the Huntsville office in 2011 and currently works as a senior manager in the audit department. Her responsibilities include performing financial statement audits, reviews, compilations and preparations. The industries Rachel works with include Federal government contractors, construction contractors, nonprofits and employee benefit plan audits, including employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs). Professionally, Rachel is known for specializing in ESOPs, defined contribution 401(k) plans and federal government contractors.
Rachel was born in Memphis and grew up in Athens, Alabama, where she resides today. She is married to her husband, Blue, and they have two children, Ella and Bennett. When Rachel is not working, she enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, cooking and being outdoors.
- The University of Alabama
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration
- The University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Master of Accountancy
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)