Manufacturing & Distribution
Manufacturers of today are facing some very challenging times, with the influx of global imports, rapidly changing technologies and an ever-changing economic landscape. Success in this sector demands swift management decisions, and accurate prediction of future trends and the ability to reduce costs and enhance operational efficiencies. Our team has experience working with a variety of manufacturers, including heavy industrial machinery, cement, furniture and workspace products, rubber products, cabinets and steel. With manufacturing and distribution clients making up 27% of our client base, we pride ourselves on being highly skilled with a wealth of knowledge in manufacturing tax laws and industry experience to guide your organization through complicated situations and tough business decisions.Download Brochure
Nov 26, 2018 BMSS Joins Forces with Hall Albright Garrison & Barnes
Oct 23, 2018 Update - Opportunity Zones
Oct 16, 2018 BMSS Employees Serve Local Community in Annual Initiative
How Do We Serve This Industry?
- Perform inventory observations for multi-state clients
- GAAP transaction and financial statement consulting
- Provide due diligence for mergers & acquisitions
- Determine Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to improve cash flow, limit excess inventory, manage receivables
- Serve as Outsourced Chief Financial Officer
Services We Provide
With more than 120 manufacturing and distribution clients, we work with clients in all stages of the business life cycle, from start-up to more than $375 million in revenue.
- Manufacture Alabama
- Our relationships within BDO Alliance USA give you access to our national and international network of professionals who are well versed in lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, ERP systems and process improvement best practices.