Transaction Advisory Services
Having an advisor who can provide sound judgment and experienced advice can make all the difference in the world.
Who do you turn to when you need assistance with your upcoming merger, acquisition or corporate transaction? Having a trusted advisor who can advise through each phase of the transaction from financial and tax due diligence, quality of earnings and the letter of intent to the tax structure, purchase price and earn-out provisions can either make the deal or break it. You need someone who can guide you through every step of the transaction life cycle while providing experienced advice relevant to your decision-making.
Our Transaction Advisory Services team is well-versed in understanding the ins and outs of the issues and challenges involved in each individual transaction. As a buyer, financial and tax due diligence and quality of earnings studies are key to maximizing value and minimizing risk. As a seller, sell side or defensive due diligence is key to identifying issues before they arise in order to help mitigate risk, maximize sales price and work towards a successful sale.Download Brochure
How We Serve
- Consultation on all stages of the transaction life cycle
- Evaluate the accuracy of financial information that will be shared with potential buyers
- Bring an objective view to the company’s business
- Identify potentially contentious issues
- Collaborate with other trusted advisors to eliminate or minimize risks
Services We Provide
- Financial due diligence
- Tax due diligence
- Quality of earnings
- Transaction tax planning & structure
- Business valuations
- Tax compliance & reporting
- Performed acquisition audits, agreed-upon procedures and quality of earnings engagements on both the buy and sell side of transactions.
- Advised multiple clients on sell side transactions in excess of $500 million in enterprise value.
- Reduced State & Local Tax exposure by $500,000 in one transaction.
- Advised clients on the buy and sell side on purchase price allocation to achieve maximum tax benefits.
- Worked with clients on proper corporate structure to achieve minimum tax burden while achieving minimum shareholder personal liability.
- Calculated the tax effects and worked to minimize the tax burden on a $165 million sale with tax filings in 48 states.
- Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors