Jamey became a Member of BMSS in 2016. He consults with businesses and individual clients and specializes in the construction, governmental, manufacturing and emergency services industries, providing accounting and tax solutions for his clients. He also helps lead the firm’s employee benefit plan audits team.
With more than 15 years of experience, Jamey brings the level of expertise needed to provide his clients with peace of mind regarding their accounting services. Over the years, Jamey has volunteered on many ASCPA task forces, including chapter involvement, staffing, CPE and the leadership academy, and because of this experience, he is able to effectively understand the issues that affect businesses on a multitude of levels.
Jamey resides in Meridianville with his wife, Kasi, and their two boys. They are active in their local community and church.
- Athens State University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Auburn University
- Master of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Council Representative 2021
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Education Foundation Board Member
- Huntsville Chapter Representative
- Nominations Committee Member (Past)
- Chair of the Board of Directors (Past)
- President of Young CPA Board (Past)
- Huntsville Committee of 100
- Outstanding Young CPA in Alabama in 2007
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)