Jamey became a member of BMSS in 2016. He consults with businesses and individual clients and specializes in the construction, governmental, manufacturing, employee benefits and emergency services industries, providing accounting and tax solutions for his clients.
With more than 15 years of experience, Jamey brings the level of expertise needed to provide his clients with peace of mind regarding their accounting services. Over the years, Jamey has volunteered on many ASCPA task forces, including Chapter Involvement, Staffing, CPE and the Leadership Academy, and because of this experience, he is able to effectively understand the issues that affect businesses on a multitude of levels.
Jamey resides in Meridianville with his wife, Kasi, and their two boys. They are active in their local community and are members of Flint River Baptist Church.
- Athens State University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Auburn University
- Master of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- ASCPA Nominations Committee
- ASCPA Education Foundation Board Member
- ASCPA Board of Directors
- Past Chair of ASCPA
- Huntsville Chapter Representative
- Outstanding Young CPA in Alabama in 2007
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)