- Senior Accountant
Mason’s experience at BMSS began in 2014, when he served as a firm runner. In 2018, he returned to the firm for an internship, and, in 2019, Mason came on board as a full-time staff accountant. His current work spans a variety of accounting services.
Those around Mason describe him as a hard-working individual, and he applies his “get-it-done” attitude in all aspects of his job. His personal service philosophy is to provide great service in a timely manner. Mason was inspired to go into accounting by his father, Don Murphy, one of BMSS’ founding members.
Mason grew up in Columbiana, Alabama, and now lives in Alabaster with his wife, Sydney. In his free time, Mason enjoys sports and outdoor activities, particularly hunting and fishing.
- Troy University
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Briarwood Presbyterian Church
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)