Todd joined the firm in 1991 and currently serves as a managing member for the Gadsden office. He has many years of experience dealing with the complex accounting, auditing and tax issues of clients in small businesses, individuals, governments and nonprofit organizations.
Todd is best described as hard-working and focused. He desires to make sure each client is getting the necessary care and attention they deserve. Todd has a willingness and desire to be a constant learner, utilizing all resources available to better serve the needs of his clients.
Todd currently lives in Southside with his wife, Traci. Together, they have three children and two grandchildren. In his spare time, Todd enjoys spending time with family, golfing and traveling to the beach.
- Jacksonville State University
- Bachelor of Science in Management and Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Board Member, District 3 – Etowah County Board of Education
- Board Member, Chairman – Greater Gadsden Housing Authority
- Board Member, Treasurer – Etowah County Tourism Board
- Member – Kiwanis Club of Gadsden
- Past Board Leadership:
- Past President – United Way of Etowah County
- Past President – YMCA of the Coosa Valley
- Past President and Lt. Governor – Kiwanis Club of Gadsden
- Member – Meadowbrook Church
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)