Jon joined the Huntsville office in 2009. As a member, he Is responsible for government contracts consulting, turnaround expertise, strategic advisory services and CFO and CEO advisory services. Professionally, Jon is known for working with companies in a business operations success model. Not only does Jon work to help clients with accounting needs, but he helps their total business operations success. He also helps clients solve their back-office issues when they may not be operating in their technical area of expertise.
Jon loves working with people and was first inspired to go into accounting to help people solve one of their largest worries in life, money. Those around Jon would describe him as driven and passionate.
Jon currently resides in the Huntsville area with his family. His favorite thing about where he lives is that it is home, it is where family and his heart is. When Jon is not working, he enjoys working in the yard and playing sports with his children.
- The University of Alabama
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration
- The University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Master of Accountancy
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The University of Alabama Alumni Association
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)