Jon Hall started his own practice in 2005 and, in 2018, merged with BMSS. As a BMSS member, he heads up the advisory practice area for the firm. Jon’s niche focus for the past 25 years has and continues to be Government Contract accounting. He advises clients on business formation, mergers and acquisition matters, rate structure development and various other business operational issues.
Jon currently resides in the Huntsville area with his wife, Tricia and their three amazing daughters.
- The University of Alabama
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration
- The University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Master of Accountancy
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The University of Alabama Alumni Association
- UAH Accounting Advisory Board
- WellStone’s Trusted Advisors Network
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)