An Important Message Regarding the Coronavirus
Dear Valued BMSS Clients & Friends,
We understand you have been inundated by an overwhelming flood of information regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). We have been too.
We understand you are concerned about your family’s health, your employees’ health and your own personal health. We are concerned too.
We understand that you are having to make costly and difficult decisions regarding the day-to-day operations of your business. We are too.
Our goal at BMSS Advisors and CPAs is to provide you with peace of mind. During these unprecedented times, we will walk alongside you so that tomorrow, next month and next year, you will be better prepared to navigate the financial challenges you and your business will face. Following this email, you will receive bi-weekly emails from us with links to valuable resources (in chronological order).
A Few Important Updates:
- Our offices will remain open for the foreseeable future, however, the majority of our employees are working from home. BMSS employees are fully equipped and able to work remotely to provide you with uninterrupted service during this time.
- In an attempt to prevent the spread of coronavirus, we will be minimizing in-person meetings. Please drop off, scan or email as much information as possible; we will be doing the same.
- Here are links to valuable resources from BMSS Sister Companies (Abacus Technologies, BMSS Wesson and Payroll & Benefit Solutions (PBS)) as well as the Small Business Association:
- SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus
- How Prepared is Your Business for Coronavirus? from Abacus Technologies
- Perspective on Recent Market Volatility from BMSS Wesson Wealth Solutions
We have created a designated webpage which will house all BMSS coronavirus updates as well as updates from our sister companies.
In addition, we want to help you proactively plan for the impact the coronavirus could have on your business. Please reach out to schedule a time with your BMSS professional to collaboratively prepare disaster projections so that you can be better prepared to handle what’s ahead and feel confident about moving forward.
Thank you for your continued trust; we value you and are looking forward to better times.
CEO & Managing Member
BMSS Advisors & CPAs