Jan 10, 2020
Nonprofit Newsflash, Winter 2020
We want to make sure your organization stays on top of the ever-changing tax laws and regulations while staying in the best position to foster growth and continued success.
We hope you enjoy our Winter 2020 edition of the Nonprofit Newsflash.
Here are the topics inside:
- Power of Real-Time Insights to Improve Donor Communications
- GASB Proposes Guidance to Address the Phaseout of Interbank Offered Rates
- FASB Issues Proposed Standard Related to Reference Rate Reform
- Tax Exempt and Government Entities Division Releases 2020 Program Letter
- Vet or Forget? The Case for Background Checks for Nonprofit Board Members
- FASB Decides to Issue an Exposure Draft on Gifts In Kind
- Test Your Cyber Systems in 7 Steps
- Other Items to Note