Dalton joined BMSS in 2021 and currently serves as a supervisor in the Gadsden office. With previous work in Forensic & Integrity Services, he has experience serving clients through financial investigations and financial recovery after natural disasters by utilizing federal disaster funding. A deliberate and consistent advisor, Dalton provides clients with insight and direction in the unknown and unusual by minimizing risk while maximizing opportunities.
A Gadsden native, Dalton lives with his wife, Ashley and their daughters, Anna and Chloe. In his free time, he enjoys working in his yard, grilling, visiting with family at the lake and supporting Alabama football.
- University of Alabama
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Advisory Board Etowah County Sheriff’s Office Reserve Unit
- Judicial Board, SGA
- Phi Kappa Tau, Former President
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)