Tyler joined the firm in 2011; he works on financial statement audits for clients in various industries, including financial services, nonprofit, manufacturing, wholesale and retail.
He was drawn to the profession by his accounting professor at Auburn University and has a passion for working with the next generation of accountants. He serves as one of the firm’s recruiters and often speaks at events for Auburn University’s Beta Alpha Psi accounting organization about achieving work/life balance. Tyler credits his innovative thinking, hard work and faith in God for his professional and personal successes.
He grew up in Chelsea, Alabama and currently resides in Auburn with his wife and four children. He enjoys studying the Bible, watching and coaching sports and playing guitar.
- University of Alabama, Master’s of Accountancy, 2011
- Auburn University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting, 2009, cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- AICPA Leadership Academy
- Chelsea High School Valedictorian, class of 2005
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)