Scott joined the Huntsville office in 2009 as member and currently works in the areas of corporate financial statement audits, reviews, compilations, employee benefit plan audits and government contracting. His specific industry experience includes federal government contractors, software development companies, construction contractors and manufacturing companies.
Scott grew up in the Huntsville and Madison area and resides there today with his wife and two children. When he is not working, Scott enjoys running, working out, hiking the Appalachian Trail, watching his kids play sports and taking family trips.
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Buckhorn High School Booster Club, Treasurer
- Friends of New Market, Community Advisory Member
- Huntsville Track Club, Member
- Hurricane Grove Baptist Church, Deacon
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)