Ross joined BMSS in 1995. He is a Member in the firm’s tax department and leads the real estate niche. He specializes in tax planning, particularly federal and state income tax, and business consulting for closely held businesses. Ross has experience working with clients in the construction, professional services and real estate industries.
With over 20 years in the accounting profession, Ross attributes his success to his consistency and dedication, as well as to his ability to learn from others. Ross was inspired to go into accounting because it was the most disciplined of the business majors.
Raised in Dothan, Ross now resides in Vestavia Hills with his wife, Jessica, and their three sons. In his free time, he enjoys golf, attending his children’s sporting events and cheering on Auburn’s football team.
- Auburn University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting
- Master of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Alabama (ACECA)
- Alabama Section of the Institute of Transportation Engineers (affiliate)
- Auburn Alumni Association
- Vestavia Chamber of Commerce Member
- Shades Mountain Baptist Church
- Birmingham Business Journal “Top 40 under 40”
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)