Rebecca KitchenCPA, RPA
Rebecca joined BMSS in 2018 with years of experience in corporate and individual tax and now specializes in employee benefit plan audits. Rebecca is also an accountability partner in our Professional Services niche. She is described as determined and reliable. She was first encouraged to pursue a degree in accounting by her mother, who also works in the accounting industry.
Rebecca grew up in Trussville, Alabama, and currently lives in Birmingham. Her favorite thing about Birmingham is the variety of activities that are available in and around the city. When Rebecca is not at work, she enjoys reading, painting, hiking and sports, especially Auburn sports.
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry – concentration in Biochemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Institute Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Greater Birmingham Auburn Club, Board Member and former Treasurer (2017)
- Homewood Relay for Life Committee, Committee Member
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Retirement Plan Associate (RPA)