Rebecca KitchenCPA, RPA
- Riverchase Birmingham
Rebecca recently joined BMSS in 2018 and specializes in employee benefit plan audits with years of experience in corporate and individual tax. Rebecca is also an accountability partner in our professional services niche. She can be described as determined and reliable. She was first encouraged to pursue a degree in accounting from her mother who also works in the accounting industry.
Rebecca grew up in Trussville, Alabama and currently lives in Birmingham. Her favorite thing about Birmingham is the variety of activities that are available in and around the city. When Rebecca is not at work she enjoys reading, painting, hiking and sports, especially Auburn sports.
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry – concentration in Biochemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Institute Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Greater Birmingham Auburn Club – Board Member and former Treasurer (2017)
- Homewood Relay for Life Committee – Committee Member
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Retirement Plan Associate (RPA)