Kelly joined our Huntsville office in 2014 and currently works as a supervisor. Her primary roles consist of bookkeeping, payroll processes and tax payments as well as monthly, quarterly and annual write-ups.
While in college Kelly, was originally a nuclear and radiological engineering major at Georgia Tech. After transferring to the University of Alabama in Huntsville, Kelly decided to look for something different and gave accounting a try. After taking her first accounting class, she enjoyed the logical way accounting worked. Her interest in accounting only grew from there.
Kelly grew up in New Market, Alabama, just north of Huntsville. When Kelly is not working, she enjoys hanging out with her dog, Dani, and going to Disney World.
- University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting
- University of Alabama in Huntsville Alumni Association
- Alpha Phi
- Quickbooks® Online ProAdvisor
- Quickbooks® Online Advanced ProAdvisor