- Riverchase Birmingham
Jennifer joined BMSS in 2013. As a supervisor, she works primarily on estate and trust tax returns and business tax returns.
Before joining the firm, Jennifer worked for a local accounting firm in Troy, AL focusing on bookkeeping services for small businesses. Many would describe her as being helpful, determined and a hard worker. Jennifer attributes much of her success to her strong work ethic and dedication. She credits her mother as her inspiration for getting into the accounting profession. When she was younger, Jennifer would go to work with her mother who was a bookkeeper and wanted to do the same thing when she grew up.
Jennifer is originally from Odenville, Alabama and currently resides in Birmingham with her cat, Millie. She enjoys reading, completing jigsaw puzzles, hanging out with friends and family, hiking trails and going to various sporting events.
- Troy University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – 2012
- Master of Accountancy – 2013
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Birmingham Young CPAs
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)