- Senior Manager
Jaclyn joined BMSS in 2001. As a senior manager, she provides tax services to a variety of industries, including manufacturing and construction. Jaclyn has over 19 years of experience in the accounting profession.
Described as helpful and encouraging, Jaclyn is driven to provide the best services possible. She aims to be proactive in meeting the needs of her clients. Jaclyn was inspired to go into accounting by one of her college professors, Dr. Jim Martin.
Currently, Jaclyn resides in Alabaster with her husband, Shane, and their two children. In her free time, she enjoys baking and running recreationally. She ran the Mercedes Marathon in its inaugural year.
- University of Alabama
- University of Montevallo
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Alpha Gamma Delta Sorority Alumni, Psi Chapter
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)