Amy joined BMSS in 2004 and has more than 15 years of experience in the public accounting profession. Her colleagues and clients describe her as energetic and dependable, which is evident in many of her past client success stories. She attributes much of her success to her parents who taught her she could do anything if she set her mind to it. As a 3-year old, she lugged her father’s heavy leather briefcase around the house with the claim that she was being “a countant” just like Daddy. Amy believes she is at her best and happiest when she is fully engaged in the work she enjoys and pressing towards the goal she has established for herself.
Traversing the state, Amy grew up in Andalusia and now resides in Huntsville. Outside of work, she enjoys traveling, community outreach, supporting her husband, Scott, who is Athletic Director of Huntsville City Schools, and being a soccer, basketball and baseball mom to their three children.
- Auburn University
- Master of Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, magna cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Chapter Advisory Board
- Chi Omega Social Sorority Alumni
- Mortar Board
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- Mayfair Church of Christ
- Hampton Cove PTA
- United Soccer Club, Treasurer
- James A. Lane Boys and Girls Club Advisory Council
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)