- Riverchase Birmingham
AJ joined BMSS in 2010 and currently serves as a manager in the audit department. He specializes in audits, reviews and compilations for the construction, manufacturing and service industries. AJ also boasts a published article in Accounting Today, “Generation Viewpoints: Culture Matters.”
An outgoing and entertaining person, AJ loves the work he does and attributes his success to the relationships he has built over the years. He saw firsthand early on the importance of valuing key relationships with clients and colleagues as he grew up watching his dad manage a company.
Born in Chicago, AJ moved with his family to Birmingham when he was five years old. He continues to reside in Birmingham with his wife Peyton and their two shelter dogs. AJ’s other passion is music, and he has a special music room where he has numerous instruments including a fiddle and a mandolin. He also enjoys woodworking and emerging technology. AJ’s favorite thing about where he lives now is, without a doubt, the food.
- University of Mississippi – Master of Accounting
- Auburn University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant