The Multi-Generational Workplace Seminar
On August 13th, BMSS hosted a keynote speaker and panel discussion about the different generations in the workplace and how to navigate the ins and outs of the different mindsets of each generation. The event was a huge success and many thanks go out to our speakers.
Keynote Speaker: Josh Carpenter, Director of Economic Development for the City of Birmingham
- D. Andy Crist, Ph.D., MPH, Organizational Psychologist
- Dr. Eric P. Jack, Dean of the Collat School of Business, UAB
- Karla Wiles, Vice President of Marketing & Corporate Communications, EBSCO Industries, Inc.
- Trent Kocurek, CEO and Founder, Airship
- Mollie Master, Senior in Entrepreneurship and Marketing, Samford University