- Senior Manager
Kayla joined BMSS in 2021 and currently serves as a senior manager in the Gadsden office. Before joining the BMSS team she worked for another local firm for 15 years focusing on auditing and attestation services for governments and nonprofit entities. Described as outgoing, adventurous and personable, Kayla strives to put the client first and provide them with the best service possible.
A Rainbow City resident, Kayla lives with her husband, Brandon, their daughters, Madelyn and Alice, and their energetic Australian Shepherd, Izzy. When she’s not working, she likes to spend her time camping, hiking, kayak fishing, reading and cooking.
- Jacksonville State University
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Emphasis in Accounting, summa cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Alabama State Board of Public Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)