- Accounting Assistant
Tracy joined the firm in 2015 after doing payroll and accounting work for a variety of corporations. She works in the write-up and payroll tax compliance department. Tracy strives to meet the needs of every client. She believes that no matter the task, she should always strive for excellence.
She lives in Southside with her husband, Jeff. Together, they have two children. Her favorite thing about Gadsden is that it is a great place to raise a family. In her free time, she loves to travel, hike, sing and spend time with her family.
- Jacksonville State University
- Master of Business Administration, 1993
- Auburn University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting Concentration, 1987
- Alexander City State Junior College
- Associate of Science Degree, 1985
- Southside Baptist Church, Finance Committee Chairperson
- Etowah Baptist Foundation Board, Financial/Secretary Officer