For BMSS 1040 Clients,
Thank you for accepting our invitation to our new client collaboration platform, TaxCaddy. Please follow these steps to ensure your TaxCaddy account is properly set up. If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to the listed resources or your BMSS professional. Our number one goal is to create peace of mind for you.
Log in to your TaxCaddy account, navigate to the Overview screen, and click the Accept Connection button to establish a connection with our firm. Learn more about connecting.
ADD AUTHORIZED USERS
- To provide access to your spouse or others, click your name in the top right corner and then Settings.
- Click Additional User Account and enter their information. They will receive an invitation email to create a linked account with the same steps you have already completed.
Learn more about adding users.
DOWNLOAD & USE THE TAXCADDY MOBILE APP
The TaxCaddy mobile app can be downloaded from the iTunes App Store or Google Play. It provides a convenient way to access your information and communicate with us directly from your mobile phone. Learn more about the TaxCaddy mobile app.
PROVIDE YOUR TAX INFORMATION
In your TaxCaddy account, you’ll find a Tax Questionnaire and a Document Request List.
- PROVIDE DOCUMENTS BY
- Setting up “Smart Links” with your financial institutions to automatically retrieve tax documents. As documents become available, they will be automatically retrieved and placed in your TaxCaddy account. Learn more about Smart Links
- Photoscanning the document with the TaxCaddy mobile app.
- Uploading files.
- Manually entering form information. Learn more about documents
- COMPLETE THE QUESTIONNAIRE – Provide answers to the Questionnaire by navigating to the TaxCaddy Questionnaire. Learn more about the questionnaire.
- SEND & RECEIVE MESSAGES – Ask questions and provide answers in TaxCaddy’s Messages tab, found on the navigation bar, to ensure we have the information we need to prepare your return. Learn more about messages.
For technical support and troubleshooting assistance, click on Help Center at the top of taxcaddy.com, or email email@example.com. If you have technical questions about your TaxCaddy account or you’re experiencing trouble accessing your account (e.g., if you forgot your password), the TaxCaddy support team is just an email away. Learn more about getting help.
We’re excited about this powerful solution and we think you will be, too. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have questions.