Transaction Advisory Services
Having an accountant who can provide sound judgment and experienced advice can make all the difference in the world.
Who do you turn to when you need assistance with your upcoming merger, acquisition or corporate transaction? Having a trusted advisor who can advise through each phase of the transaction from financial and tax due diligence, quality of earnings and the letter of intent to the tax structure, purchase price and earn-out provisions can either make the deal or break it. You need someone who can guide you through every step of the transaction life cycle while providing experienced advice you can count on.
Our Transaction Advisory Services team is well-versed in understanding the ins and outs of the issues and challenges involved in each individual transaction. As a buyer, financial and tax due diligence and quality of earnings studies are key to maximizing value and minimizing risk. As a seller, sell-side or defensive due diligence is key to identifying issues before they arise in order to help mitigate risk, maximize sales price and work towards a successful sale.
How We Serve
- Consultation on all stages of the transaction life cycle
- Evaluate the accuracy of financial information that will be shared with potential buyers
- Bring an objective view to the company’s business
- Identify potentially contentious issues
- Collaborate with other trusted advisors to eliminate or minimize risks
Services We Provide
- Financial due diligence
- Tax due diligence
- Quality of earnings
- Transaction tax planning & structure
- Business valuation
- Tax compliance & reporting
- Advised on over $250 million in sales in 2018.
- Reduced State & Local Tax exposure on one sale for over $500,000.
- Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors