Tax Planning & Compliance
Scheduling a lunch meeting once a year isn’t our idea of client interaction. We believe in frequent communications throughout the year and look forward to being engaged by our clients in the regular course of business. The key to minimizing taxes and avoiding penalties is planning. Not your average, everyday kind of planning, but planning with knowledge and foresight in mind. Knowing how the tax laws apply to you and your business is just the beginning; equally important is having a clear vision of your goals and objectives. This coordination of tax knowledge and objectives can open the door to new opportunities and creative strategies. We understand the importance of tax planning throughout the year. By taking a proactive approach, you can expect us to communicate early and often so that you don’t have any surprises when your tax deadline arrives. Our ultimate goal is to understand your business so we can give you peace of mind that your compliance matters are handled with expertise and integrity.Download Brochure
Jan 13, 2020 Virtual Currency Update, Including a New Question on the 2019 Form 1040
May 15, 2019 Six Questions to Measure Your Wayfair Tax and Compliance Risk
How We Serve
- Prepare and provide consulting services to meet the needs of your business
- Provide updated information on regulatory and tax law changes
- Provide proactive tax strategies
- Consultation with mergers, buyouts and acquisitions
- Tax controversy representation
Services We Provide
- Federal Tax
- State & Local Tax
- International Tax
- Tax Planning for the Business Owner
We know that you, as the business owner, have unique needs. Our team takes those needs into consideration as we plan for your tax situation.
We stay informed and keep you updated on the current nuances of the tax system so you can spend more time running your business and life and less time worrying about the latest tax opportunities.
- As a member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned accounting, consulting and service firms, we have access to a depth of resources that allows us to serve you with greater flexibility, efficiency and cost effectiveness.