Zach started at the firm in 2015. He is Yellow Book certified and works on audits that require FAR or single audits. He also has experience in serving clients in the manufacturing and banking industries. Prior to joining the BMSS team, Zach worked for two years at a local accounting firm, providing personal and business tax returns as well as governmental auditing.
Many would describe him as an outgoing, hard-working individual. Zach attributes his success to his supportive wife and family. His favorite quote comes from Walt Disney, who said, “It all started with a Mouse,” implying that great ideas can start small. He was born in Montgomery and now lives in Birmingham with his wife, Whitney, son, Edward, and their three pets, Titan, Bella and Mickey.
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Bachelors in Accounting, 2011
- Masters in Accounting, 2013
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Young Professionals of Birmingham
- UAB Alumni Association
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Delta Epsilon Iota
- Rotaract Club of Birmingham, Controller
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Yellow Book Qualified