- Senior Manager
Zach joined the BMSS team in 2015. He primarily works on audits and single audits for governmental entities and is Yellow Book certified. In addition, Zach helps lead the BMSS employee benefit plan team and has experience serving clients in the manufacturing and banking industries. Prior to joining the firm, Zach worked for two and a half years at a local accounting firm, providing personal and business tax returns as well as governmental auditing.
Many would describe him as an outgoing, hard-working individual. Zach attributes his success to his supportive wife and family. His favorite quote comes from Walt Disney, who said, “It all started with a mouse,” implying that great ideas can start small. He was born in Montgomery and now lives in Birmingham with his wife, Whitney, son, Edward, and their three pets, Titan, Bella and Mickey.
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Bachelors in Accounting, 2011
- Masters in Accounting, 2013
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Young Professionals of Birmingham
- UAB Alumni Association
- Rotaract Club of Birmingham, Controller
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Yellow Book Qualified