- Senior Accountant
Will joined the Huntsville team in 2019 on a full-time basis after completing an internship with BMSS in 2017. He currently works as a senior accountant in the business and individual tax department providing services to clients in a variety of industries.
As a finance major, Will had to take an introduction to accounting class in college. It was then that he realized the material came easily to him and he loved the fact that accounting touches every facet of a business giving him greater flexibility in the workplace. Described as diligent, Will enjoys working with clients to be able to provide them with efficient and thorough tax services.
Growing up in the Huntsville area, Will lives in Owens Cross Roads with his wife, Lindsay. He loves how the Huntsville area is growing but maintains it’s “small-city” feel. When not at work, he enjoys golfing, traveling and attending sporting events.
- University of Alabama
- Bachelor of Science, Commerce and Business Administration (Accounting)
- Master of Accountancy
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- University of Alabama Alumni Association
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)