- Senior Accountant
Whitney joined the Gadsden team in 2019 as a senior accountant in audit and attestation. She primarily focuses on providing auditing services to clients in the governmental and nonprofit industries. In addition, she also serves as an adjunct accounting instructor at Jacksonville State University.
Whitney has had a love for business and a passion to experience a wide variety of industries since high school. By working in public accounting, that passion is made possible. Whitney provides an exceptional client experience by taking ownership of the work entrusted to her and going the extra mile to serve client needs. Whitney enjoys technology and is always looking for a new way to work smarter.
In her free time, Whitney loves to listen to true crime podcasts or read. She and her husband, Blake, reside in Alexandria with their three dogs Oso, Chance, and Pearl. If you have a chance, ask her to see a few pictures of Pearl. You won’t be disappointed.
- Auburn University
- Master of Accountancy
- Jacksonville State University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Auburn Alumni Association
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)