- Senior Accountant
Whitney joined the Gadsden team in 2019 as a senior accountant in the audit and attestation area. She primarily focuses on providing auditing services to clients in the governmental and nonprofit industries. In addition, she also serves as an adjunct accounting instructor at Jacksonville State University.
Since high school, Whitney has had a love for business and a passion to experience a wide variety of industries. By working in accounting, that passion is made possible. Whitney provides an exceptional client experience by taking ownership of the work entrusted to her and going the extra mile to serve client needs.
Whitney grew up in Ohatchee, Alabama, and is a third-generation graduate of Ohatchee High School. Whitney and her husband, Blake, reside in Alexandria with their five pets. When she’s not working, Whitney loves to read.
- Auburn University
- Master of Accountancy
- Jacksonville State University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Auburn Alumni Association