Scott Hindsman CPA
Scott joined the firm in 1993 after serving in the United States Navy. His practice is primarily focused on small business consulting and tax compliance. He works with many automobile dealerships and medical practices. He especially enjoys seeing a business grow and thrive in the local community.
Scott is best described as a dedicated, hard-working individual. He uses this strong work ethic to ensure that the firm is meeting every need of the client. Scott cites his love of seeing people achieve financial success as the reason he went into accounting. He is a second-generation CPA as his father practiced for over 40 years.
Born and raised in Glencoe, Alabama, Scott has been married to his wife, Teresa for over 30 years. They have two grown children and two beautiful grandchildren they love spending time with. Scott enjoys traveling, the beach and real estate investing.
- Auburn University- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 1989
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- American Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Alabama Teachers Credit Union, Board of Directors
- Gadsden Commercial Development Authority, Board of Directors
- Gadsden Design Review Board, Board of Directors
- James M. Barrie Center for Children, Board of Directors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)