Rob joined BMSS in 2014 and currently works as a supervisor at the firm. He specializes in providing audit and assurance services for clients in construction, financial services, manufacturing and other industries.
Before joining BMSS, Rob worked as an intern at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama. During his time there, he researched, organized and presented information regarding healthcare reform. Rob attributes his success to his hard work, competitive nature and desire to learn. After seeing the way corporate accounting fraud impacted his family and others in Birmingham, Rob became very interested in accounting and was inspired to pursue a career as an auditor. It is this event that constantly reminds him how important it is to make the best ethical decisions at work and in everyday life.
Rob grew up in Birmingham and currently lives in Hoover with his wife, Amanda, and son, Mason. He enjoys sports, especially golf and baseball. When he’s not at the office, Rob can be found exercising, playing sports and spending time with friends and family.
- University of Alabama
- Master of Accountancy, 2014
- Jacksonville State University
- Bachelor of Science, 2013
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Birmingham Young CPAs
- Birmingham Venture Club
- Jacksonville State University Baseball Scholarship
- University of Alabama Fellowship Scholarship
- Ohio Valley Conference Academic Medal of Honor
- President’s List
- Daugette Award (Jacksonville State University) – awarded to male graduate with the highest GPA
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)