- Senior Government Contracts Consultant
Becky has over thirty years of government contracting experience that spans the contract life cycle. Her capabilities include proposal management and pricing, contract management and administration, program control and finance, corporate processes and procedures, and ERP implementations. Her passion is helping businesses achieve their goals by providing accurate, timely, and complete information that enables them to make more informed business decisions.
Becky lives in Madison with her husband Matt. They have four children and one grandchild. Their family enjoys traveling, scuba diving, having fun outdoors and all Mississippi State Athletics.
- University of North Alabama
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Florida Institute of Technology
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science, Acquisition and Contract Management