- Senior Manager
Nick joined the BMSS team in 2007 and currently serves as a senior manager in the tax department. His focus is primarily on construction and nonprofit tax. He also assists organizations in obtaining tax-exempt status.
Nick’s dedication and conscientiousness have helped him achieve his current level of success. He also credits the strong work ethic that his parents and grandparents taught him. He states that it was his father that inspired him to go into the accounting profession. Nick understands the value of good customer service and aims to go above and beyond for his clients.
Nick grew up in Birmingham, Alabama, and was a member of the Birmingham Boys Choir. He now resides in Vestavia Hills with his wife, Katie, and their daughters, Ruth and Eileen. In his free time, Nick enjoys playing soccer, tennis, cycling and just being outdoors.
- Spring Hill College
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Firehouse Ministries Board
- Director Knights of Columbus
- Young Constructor’s Forum Member
- ASCPA Leadership Academy Graduate
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)