- Senior Accountant
- Birmingham - Riverchase
Laura became a part of the BMSS family in 2016. Studying at Samford University, Laura graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a focus on Accounting and her Master’s in Accountancy.
Inspired by her mother’s work in payroll accounting and wanting to support and work alongside nonprofits, Laura found accounting to be everything that she hoped for from a career. With a heartfelt desire to assist others, Laura sees the importance of building relationships as a vital aspect to caring for her clients.
A little-known fact about Laura is that she has an article published in the Alabama Society magazine. In her spare time, Laura is happiest spending time with family and friends, doing anything outdoors, cooking, and cheering on Texas A&M.
- Samford University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
- Minor in Family Studies
- Masters in Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Dawson Memorial Baptist Church
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)