Joyce joined the Huntsville team in 2013 and is currently a Member in Client Accounting & Advisory Services (CAAS). Her specific expertise lies in providing virtual CFO solutions as well as assisting clients in areas such as process improvement, accounting systems conversions and implementations, financial accounting, and business operations.
Joyce currently resides in Huntsville and is described as energetic, hardworking and service-minded. In her spare time, Joyce enjoys spending time with family, gardening, baking and volunteering at her Church. She is also involved in fostering and helping pets find their forever homes through SOS Beagle Rescue Alabama.
- Athens State University, magna cum laude
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Quickbooks® Online ProAdvisor
- Certified in Client Accounting & Advisory Services