Joy joined the Huntsville office in 2017 and works as a senior manager. With over 25 years in the government contracts industry, Joy has specific knowledge in Deltek Costpoint accounting software for government contractors. She has had the opportunity to assist small government contractors in completing a Costpoint implementation and trained staff to successfully operate the system.
Joy is a native of Madison and lives there with her husband, Bill. They have two daughters, Lindsey and Leah and two dogs, Rosie and Heidi. Joy loves the small town feel that Madison has while also having many big city opportunities. When Joy is not working she enjoys biking, arranging flowers, and do-it-yourself projects.
- The University of Alabama
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Downtown Rescue Mission, Board Member
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)