With 20 years of experience, John oversees the assurance practice for the Auburn and Opelika offices, primarily providing the governmental, nonprofit, construction and manufacturing industries with accounting and auditing services. In addition, he provides consulting services to physicians and the start-up community and assists small businesses and individuals with their annual tax planning.
John has served on numerous boards and committees, including the AICPA, ASCPA, Marannoock, Inc. and the Auburn University School of Accountancy Advisory Board, and is a local Director of BBVA Compass Bank. With a resolute spirit, John brings purpose and insightful energy to his clients and loves helping them overcome obstacles and watch their companies grow. On his off days, John and his wife, Janie, love to take a road trip to some distant place, filling up their Suburban with all four kids and all their stuff. When there’s not enough time for traveling with his family, John enjoys fishing and teaching the Bible.
- Auburn University
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Serves as a Trustee of Marannoock, Inc.
- Serves as a local Director of BBVA Compass Bank
- Serves on the Board of the Auburn Chamber of Commerce
- Served on Nominating Committee of ASCPA
- Serves as East Alabama representative to Way 2 Serve Ministries
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)