- Senior Manager
Jenny began her public accounting career in 2002 and joined the BMSS team in 2013. She currently serves as a senior manager, providing audit and non-attest services to governmental and not-for-profit entities as well as small businesses.
Jenny has almost 20 years of accounting experience. She attributes her success to being outgoing and always having a positive attitude. She strives for her clients to be pleased at every level and works hard to provide the kind of service to help them succeed. She was inspired to go into the accounting profession after taking an accounting class in high school.
Jenny grew up in Birmingham. She and her husband have four children and currently reside in Vestavia Hills. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family and traveling.
- Samford University
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Master of Accountancy
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Delta Zeta Sorority Alumni
- ASCPA Leadership Academy- Best Individual Project (2015)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)