- Senior Accountant
- Birmingham - Riverchase
Jayme Lambert joined the BMSS family in 2016 after working three years in corporate accounting and two years in government accounting. He enjoys serving clients in the government and nonprofit industries. Jayme is a member of the AICPA and the ASCPA and has degrees in Entertainment Industry Management as well as Accounting.
Jayme followed his grandfather’s footsteps into the world of accounting and received his CPA license a month before his grandfather passed away. He credits his inspiration and motivation to his grandfather and the example he left of finding enjoyment in his work throughout his 50 years in accounting. Jayme believes a good work ethic is the key to a happy life.
Jayme enjoys spending time with his wife, Stephanie, and his two daughters, Avonlea and Nora. They are active in Hunter Street Baptist Church, where Jayme sings in the choir and Stephanie leads Nora’s small group.
- University of North Alabama
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Entertainment Industry Management
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)