Jayme joined the BMSS family in 2016 with five years of experience in corporate and government accounting. As a supervisor, he primarily works with governments, construction industry, and employee benefit plans. Jayme is Yellow Book Qualified and has experience with single audit requirements.
Jayme was raised in Monroeville, Alabama, and now lives in Hoover. Jayme enjoys spending time with his wife, Stephanie, and their three daughters: Avonlea, Nora, and Clara Rose. They are active members of Hunter Street Baptist Church, where Jayme sings in the choir.
- University of North Alabama
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Entertainment Industry Management
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Yellow Book Qualified