- Staff Accountant
Hunter joined BMSS in 2020 and currently works as a staff accountant in both the tax and assurance departments. Prior to joining BMSS, Hunter worked for two years with an accounting firm in Mobile, Alabama.
With his positive attitude and willingness to work hard, Hunter was inspired to go into accounting by his grandfather who was also an accountant. He will be working in a variety of industries providing various services in order to give his clients the best possible customer service.
Growing up in Foley, Hunter now enjoys living in Birmingham with his wife, Mary. His hobbies and interests include hunting, fishing and watching Alabama football games.
- University of Alabama
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Master of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- University of Alabama Alumni Association
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)