- Riverchase Birmingham
Henry joined BMSS in 2013, bringing with him over 30 years of accounting and audit experience. His responsibilities include auditing, accounting, business consulting and tax services. Henry has experience working in the manufacturing, nonprofit, construction, employee benefit plan and mining industries.
Additionally, Henry has successfully worked together with clients on numerous mergers, acquisitions and other special projects.
Henry grew up in Huntsville, Alabama and currently resides in Birmingham with his wife, Debbie. They have a son, daughter, son-in-law, two grandchildren and two puppies. In his free time, Henry enjoys playing the drums, traveling and golfing. Henry also has an interest in numismatics and trading financial markets.
- Auburn University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- California Board of Accountancy (CBA)
- Alabama State Board of Public Accountancy (ASBPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)